Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I died peacefully... In a terroist bombing in my orthodontist's office that was also my grandma's house.

Title unrelated.

I had my first dress code violation of the year today. I'm perfectly aware of how skank-tastic this makes me sound, but I can explain myself. Male readers, I ask you leave now or be forever branded a perv.

I'm a C-cup, so I can't wear anything remotely low cut without having my teachers get on me about the only low-cutness of my shirt. I've tried EVERYTHING to keep them in place, like wearing camisoles under everything, but that, however, seems to help nothing.

Last year, I had a math teacher who seemed to take telling me my shirt was too low as a hobby. She once told me my skinny jeans were too baggy. Yes, there is definitely something wrong with that statement. Also, I've been aproached at lunch by lunchroom moniters who try to "whisper" that my shirt is too low, but anyone within a fifteen-foot radius can hear "HANNAH!! YOU LOOK LIKE A SKANK!!!".

Oh, but that's not even the best part.

Today is Wednesday, which does not only mean that Kayley Hyde will be posting a video today (YAY!!), but it also means that the cheerleaders wore their uniforms to school today.

In my pervious blog post, I ranted and raved about how disgustingly skanksauce the cheerleaders' uniforms were. The 8th Grade cheerleading uniforms aren't QUITE as bad, BUT THEY STILL VIOLATE THE BLOODY DRESS CODE! One of them even admitted that she's uncomfortable with the shortness.

So, the cheerleaders are allowed to wear super short skirts, but I'm not allowed to wear a remotely lowcut shrit even though my intentions are not slutty? FAIL.

6 comments:

  1. 5awesomegirls <3

    It's still so weird to think that you guys don't wear unifrom, cause we get in trouble for wearing our uniform wrong all the time, i can only imagine how bad it would be in our own clothes :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I feel your pain. One cannot wear T-shirts forever. No matter how epic that would be. We can join together, and say that girls like us are an exception to this rule...because we are. So there, dress code.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if you're writing something about feminine inner workings, then maybe you should give it a RELEVANT TITLE. The nerve of some people! And you had to GO UP TO ME AND TELL ME THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE READ THAT. WELL, A NICE WARNING WOULD DO WONDERS FOR ME. No offense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DID warn you. I said that male readers reading further would forever branded as pervs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jus' put that there, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, it was there previously, I swear!

    ReplyDelete