Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Marauders in my yard?

My magic brings animaguses to the yard and they're like, where's the flying car?

Ok, that last part was COMPLETELY irrelevant. I just needed something that rhymed.

Anyway, today, my mom spotted A RAT in our driveway.

Now, my mother and I are very meticulous and neat people, so we knew that the rat was not because of us, but our neighbor who has neglected mowing her lawn for so fraking long, it is actually up to my thighs. Thank GOD we're moving!

Anyway, you may or may not know that the only two animals I truly detest are rats and pigeons. Rats, mostly because I'm reminded of that, well, rat, Peter Pettigrew, as well as their general creepy-filty-backstabbing-vermin demeanor.

As for pigeons... Well, that's another story for another time.

So, I naturally couldn't help thinking "PETTIGREW!!! That scum's here to spy on me, make sure I never get my Hogwarts letter..." And then I began reflecting on other times when I believe I've been visited by a marauder.

PRONGS: In our old house, we had all of this woods behind us. Often, we'd look out and see a cluster of about three or so deer. It doesn't stop there. In our current house, when driving, we often see deer out. We no longer have a forest, let alone many trees, in our yard, so I really don't expect to see a deer actually in my yard.

PADFOOT: One day, a big black dog came up to our back door. No ID or anything. He just sat there and looked up at me through the window in the door. Unfortunately, my dad wouldn't let Sirius in, no matter how much I begged an pleaded.

You now understand what my psychologist deals with on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. hannah u have a psychologist?? O.O dont tell my mom she might think ill need one!!! x3

    ReplyDelete