Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today is Notsome, and I officially have a Petunia

Today's been pretty notsome.

Today, I learned that some eighth grade bitches (forgive my language, I'm angry) I don't even know made fun of my "dancing with air" thing at the dance. I wonder if they realize I was making fun of them, the ones who think they aren't worth crap without their boyfriend (who only likes them for their body (*cough*JAMES POTTER*cough) and easy-to-get-into-the-pants-of-ness)and bright orange spray tan.

Here's the best part. I learned that my COUSIN (who is a muggle and has SERIOUS ego issues) was amongst the spray-tanned airheaded individuals mocking my display of sheer awesome. So, yes, she's be forgetting to be awesome lately, and yes, she's been hanging around some of the worst types of muggles imaginable... But she's FAMILY. And I would've expected her to at least be a bit loyal to me. And yes, while I still love her like family should... Really? REALLY?!? Two galleons says that if my future husband and I ever died when our kid was still a baby and she was forced to take him in, he'd live in a cupboard under the stairs untill Hogwarts starts writing them and saying they know he lives under the stairs.

And you wonder why I've been considering moving across the country to the one really warm place with cowboys to live with my dad.

1 comment: