Sunday, July 18, 2010

My absense, and rather realistic Marauder Sims

I'd like to start off with apologizing for my prolonged absense, just...

NOTHING'S HAPPENED.

Seriously.

The best thing I've done since I updated was going to a Fourth of July party, at which I read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix the whole time. I didn't know anyone there, so it was kind of like the "Poor Thing" scene in Sweeney Todd (which I've become rather obsessed with over my hiatus), only I didn't get raped or drugged.

So, if I have nothing happening, I have nothing to talk about.

Sure, I could tell you about all of the photo manipulations I made as movie posters for a fanfic I'm writing with Rachel that follows the plotline of Sweeney Todd, but with Harry Potter characters, but you would get bored out of your mind because few of my readers would actually understand what was going on, but if you did, you'd love it.

But something that you will likely understand is this: I have reason to believe I have the marauders living in my laptop.

OOOOKKKKK that sounds wrong.

Whatever, they live in my computer.

So, a few days ago, Rachel came over, and we made Marauders Sims just because we freaking could. So, We made Sirius, James, Remus, pettigrew (who soon wet himself and died. Best vengence EVER.) and put them in the same dorm as the Sims of us (as well as Tela and Izzy) and put the game on free will. That, my lovelies, is big mistake #1.

So, I'm going to give you a little run-down of what happened.

1. There was a giant dance party. Remus and Sirius did some type of dance move that looke mysteriously like Thriller, making me smile. Sirius also grinds Frank, making me highly amused and a little bit afraid.

2. peter pettigrew wet himself and died. I cheered.

3. The Sims were in University, which means they had to do things like study which only Remus and Rachel enjoyed. See, in the midst of this epicsauce dance party, everyone save for R&R forgot to do their homework before Freshman Midterms. Long story short, Tela got on Academic Probation and had to restart Freshman year. Everyone else somehow just barely scraped up a grade decent enough to pass.

4. We selected our majors. I took Theatre, Izzy and Rachel both took Literature (I'm still confused as to why Izzy did, but I can totally see Rachel doing this), Tela took Art, Remus took math, Frank took psychology, James took philosophy (probably just to get laid), and Sirius took political science (I can see this happening).

5. I forced everyone to study their blast-ended, well, ends off. Because otherwise they'll get expelled and I don't want that, because quite frankly, college is fun. My sim does homework but seems very distracted. This game clearly is advanced technology from the future on a planet whose name I cannot pronounce nor type.

6. I talk to James about theatre.

7. James throws a water balloon at me.

8. I joy-buzz James.

9. Sirius gets in a fight with a man named Wong.

10. Sirius starts rapping.

11. In a bathroom.

12. For tips.

13. While Sirius raps in a bathroom for tips, it seems James got too close. There was a glitch apparently, and now there's this hilarious picture in which it looks like James is giving Sirius a giant huggle from behind, and it's pretty much the best thing ever and I'm considering making it a religion.

14. James tries flirting with Izzy.

15. Izzy laughs at him and walks away.

16. Rachel and Remus snog (sorry, Fangbo. I didn't make this happen).

17. Then Rachel goes and sleeps in Frank's bed. I feel the need to tell her that this is completely counter-productive.

18. Then I go and sleep in James's bed. In my underwear. He watches me. I really don't have anything on Rachel anymore.

19. Then, you see me walking out of James's room in only my underwear. Ladies and gentlemen, if you ever see me walking out of James Potter's room in only my underwear, I give you my consent to use an unforgivable curse of your choice on myself and/or him.

20. James snogs... A mop? He was apparently romantically depraved, so he started going at it with the lady who just bought a Swifer Sweeper's ex.

21. I walk in on James and Mopsie. I ridicule James.

22. Then I proceed to flirt with him. -_-

23. Sirius intervenes with a dirty joke!! YAY SIRIUS!!

24. I think about giving birth as I eat cereal. I remain speechless.

25. I walk into James's room in my unders and we snog. This, my lovelies, is not my proudest moment.

26. We finish Freshman year (except for Tela, who had to restart the first half of the year when she got on academic probation), everyone on the Dean's List because I forced everyone to study (note: this is the only thing I did. Everything else is the works of the little brain inside my computer that sometimes gets a tad hungover and makes my sim do stupid things like snog James Potter while clad in only my unders - But that's a different story)

27. James and I sit on the couch and snog. Izzy walks by with a look of sheer WTF. Izzy's face says it all.

28. Rachel snogs Frank (again, sorry, Fangbo), making Remus pissed and break up with her.

29. Rachel and Frank snog repeatedly.

30. But the only thing Remus is doing is his homework.

31. But then he decides to go flirt with Izzy.

32. Izzy rejects him.

33. Then Remus tries again and this time Izzy doesn't slap him.

34. Tela discovers the hot tub on the upper level. So does a creepy ginger dude with a weird buzz cut who gets in with her. Tela gets scared and leaves. Good Tela!

35. Whilst making sure James isn't failing, I chose to check his wants. He wants to get engaged to me and start practice making things that look like mandrakes. I curled up on the floor and died.

36. It turns out my sim has the same wants. FML.

37. Oh, and Rachel and Frank want to get engaged, too.

Here's to NEVER leaving the Sims on free will and watching it like it's some sort of reality show.

2 comments:

  1. "24. I think about giving birth as I eat cereal. I remain speechless."

    That is one intense breakfast!

    ReplyDelete