Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aww, frick.

As I may or may not have mentioned to you, I am currently on the most screwwwed sleep schedule ever.

On Wednesday night, I stayed up untill 2.

I know what you're thinking, "Awwh, Hannah, that's not SO bad, I mean it's not like you stayed up untill 2 PM instea-"

Well, I did in fact stay up untill 2 PM.

So, the next day, I tried to stay up a bit later so I could go to bed at a semi-reasonable time. I did stay up later. An hour later.

Then, on Friday, I entertained myself with finishing fanfictions and watching Nostalgia Critic videos untill I FINALLY crashed at 7:30 PM. YAY!! Regular sleep scheduleness has been restored! Collect $200 and pass go!

Then I woke up at about 4 AM, and after trying to fall back asleep for an hour with no avail, I declared myself Offically Pronounced Awake at around 5.

Well, see, guys, the problem herin lies at the time I fell asleep last night. 4:30 AM.

I'm BAFFLED. I wasn't tired at all untill around 4:30 when I just passed out from sheer tiredness that had just decided to show up.

I slept untill 5:47 PM. That's 13 hours and 17 minutes of sleep, folks.

Yep, I completely slept away the Boy Who Lived's birthday.

My, I feel like such a good person.

In other news, during my thriteen-hour-and-seventeen-minute sleep, I had a really odd dream that just goes to show how messed up my subconcious is.

So, in my dream, I lived in this old house with a bunch of Mexican people who I think were Mexican Weasleys because of that intuition you always get in your dreams and not because I'm racist* because I'm not.

In other news, during my thriteen-hour-and-seventeen-minute sleep, I had a really odd dream that just goes to show how messed up my subconcious is.

So, in my dream, I lived in this old house with a bunch of Mexican people who I think were Mexican Weasleys because of that intuition you always get in your dreams and not because I'm racist* because I'm not.

Then all of a sudden it was the first day of school and I'm like "OH YEAH WHAT NOW?!" And then once the bus is coming, I realize I don't have any shoes. And so the Mexican Weasleys are all like "AY AY AY!! BLOODY HELL! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE! BURRITOS AND CRUMPETS!". I know. Those sentences just don't sound right together.

In the spur of my "Oh, CRAP!" moment, I run to the shoe closet which for some reason is on the porch (?) and my mom hands me some Crocs.

I didn't want to wear Crocs, because quite frankly, I no longer enjoy them, so I threw them onto the roof and grabbed some Adidas flip flops and ran for it.

I got onto the buss which looked oddly similar to the "Weird Load" bus in Across the Universe, and sat next to Rachel who had a seat in the back of the bus. So we start talking and stuff, when for reasons unexplained, we run over some sand, and apparently it's a really big deal.

However, that plotline goes nowhere.

We soon arrive in school, only, were were in this weird place that reminded me of a hospital, though, it was a really weird hospital that was more like a very old house with hospital-like qualities.

The next thing I know, I'm in Industrial Tech and we're doing a metal lab, weird, since I hated metalshop with a sincere passion. We decide to take a little excursion wearing space suits.

Then, once we get back, all of these celebrities are there and for some reason I'm like hurt or something and they had to give me an operation. After that, I was like, really weirded out, so I snuck upstairs and went to the fireplace to floo someone. Who, I don't know, because then I woke up.

Oh, and I'm doing Blog Every Day in August, or at least trying :)

2 comments:

  1. *Despise gingers and mudbloods, hate the Gryffindor house, my parents work for the guy who killed your parents - Do you want to be my friend?

    Sorry, forgot this bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent all of last summer going to sleep at about 4am when the sun rises, then getting up at about 2pm :/

    And that is one weird dream, i once had one where i was playing mario, but instead of mario being on the screen it was harry potter :L

    ReplyDelete