Monday, August 2, 2010

RACHEL IS NOT CHINO!!

Since I don't really ever DO anything, for the most part of my Blog Every Day in August-ery, I'm probably just going to give you updates on my dreams, because weird dreams are the one consistant thing in my life.

In my dream, I was at school. It was still my school, but slightly modified. Also, the front of it, for some reason, was exceedingly similar to the front of the only good mall within 100 miles of town.

It was like a Pretty Little Liars/West Side Story/Peter Pan crossover, but with my friends and me in it.

The first thing out of the ordinary was that Ian Harding (mega sexy actor whom I recommend you Google) was a teacher at my school, and apparently we were together, and honestly, if I were ten years older, I would be SOO there.

Apparently he decided to wear my glasses (Yesh, I have glasses, I just don't wear them) to make him look "Unhandsomified" so no one would suspect that we were together, even though he still looked pretty hot. How that makes sense, I don't know.

Then, I recieve word that Chino from West Side Story is in the school and he's going to kill Ian Harding and I'm like "NOES!!", so I rush out to the front of the school and I see him and stab him. For whatever reason, I'm dressed in Colonial men's clothing. I guess, so no one will see me? I don't really know. Then, I take that off and am apparently wearing leggings and a dress-y shirt underneath. As well as my glasses, which just magically appear.

At some point, I run into the school and learn that I'm too late, and Chino killed Ian Harding but his ghost is here and wants to talk to me. So, we hide in an empty classroom and he talked to me. I don't remember what he said, I just remember those perfect, perfect dimples, and swirly, swirly curls.

Oh, drat. I got drool on my keyboard again.

After that, I'm pretty much just completely devestated and run outside to hitch a ride from someone's parents' taxi. Yes, in this world, everyone's parents have taxis. With their kid's Polyvore icon on them. So, I see Rachel's mom and I'm like "O hai can I have a ride" and she's like "SOMEONE KILLED RACHEL!!"

And it turns out, who I thought was Chino was actually Rachel. So then I was REALLY depressed, having just lost the guy I loved and my best friend. Then, I went to throw myself into the crocodile from Peter Pan's mouth. Then I woke up, because apparently you can have a shock attack in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment