Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Appropriate School Awards

If you haven't yet had to endure me squealing about how excited I am to be doing Yearbook Club next year, then you need to imagine Hermione given free roam in the Library of Congress. Got the mental image? Good.

So, every year, they have awards they give to the Eight Grade class. They're usually pretty stereotypical awards, like: Prettiest eyes, Nicest, Most School Spirit, Best Laugh, Biggest Beach Bum (Really, school? Really?), Loudest... You get the picture.

But when I masterfully start my reign as the unofficial dictator of Yearbook Club... the possibilities will be endless. And possibly illegal. But that is besides the point.

Now, I shall list for you what I think would be better in the awards categories.

1. Best Shampoo
2. Most Likely to Come Back and Teach
3. Most Detentions
4. Most Likely to Win Against Chuck Norris in a Cage Fight
5. Most Likely to Invent a Time Machine
6. Best Bangs
7. Most Glares from the Vice Principal
8. Best Locker
9. Most Likely to Provoke the Zombies
10. Funniest Classroom Interruptions
11. Best Impression of a Teacher
12. Best Braces Color Combinations
13. Most Likely to be the Next Hitler
14. Most Likely to Help an Old Lady Cross the Street
15. Most Likely to Die in a Mysterious Tennis Ball-Related Accident
16. Worst Pick-Up Lines
17. Future Soccer Moms of America
18. Best Screams of Terror (I have this one IN THE BAG. No, really. They love me at haunted houses)

Have anything you think should be added to the list? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a few down on my blog. And I do agree that our former awards make others feel sad.

    ReplyDelete