Sunday, May 23, 2010

Animal Bracelets are Sentimentally Conformist

There are some serious issues concerning those animal bracelets everyone wears. They're pretty cool. I mean, you have a bracelet that turns into a little animal when you take it off of your wrist, like a little animagus. The thing is, most people wear them to have that little squiggle around their wrist, and not because they actually like them. Now, behind all of mine, there is sentiment.

MY WISHLIST

THE STAG: My patronus, as well as Harry Potter's patronus.

THE DOG/WOLF: Well, I have a dog (she is sitting on my lap as I type), and it's Sirius's animagus.

THE LION: For courage and Gryffindor

THE BEAR: For certain football teams that are awesome.

THE DINOSAUR: For not forgetting to be awesome.

THE OWL (God, I hope they make them): For wisdom.

THE UNICORN: Just because.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget the Loch Ness Monster. It is a protected species, and it needs all the help it can garner from those evil guys who are poor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My purple hedgehog broke. It's now pinned to my bulletin board as a beloved treasure. :( a moment of silence, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao -takes moment of silence for rachels hedgehog- hannah i have some dinosaurs i can give chu!! and some princess stuff as a jk x3

    ReplyDelete