Friday, May 21, 2010

An overthought and rather trippy description of my day

Today, I went to school. The whole morning was basically just one big, flying, stinky blur (the whole school smelled of douchebag... Wait, it always does that. Ooopsie.). I remember taking a test in science, and choosing D for the answers I wasn't completely sure of (*cough*all of them*cough*), as D is for Douchebag, and fate must have been hinting me to answer D to every other question on my science test by making the whole school smell like Abercrombie threw up on it.... Again.

Does that make any sense? Doubtful...

In Social Studies, I don't remember much. Just watching a movie with a bunch of stuffy old dudes in wigs talking. George Washington is officially awesome. Total Gryffindor.

In gym class, we ran around an eliptical-ish-ly shaped death trap, and then played Quidditch. Huh. You call it Mat-Ball, I call it Quidditch. Puh-tay-toe, Puh-taw-toe.

All I really remember about lunch is trying to figure out ways to scare the fifth graders who were touring the school into peeing their pants/skirt/both (don't ask). Lunch just hasn't been much fun lately. There's been a slight problem in the order of the seating, as Izzy and Tela haven't been able to sit with us, which sucks, as they are awesome.

Then I went to Home Ec. Unfortunatley, I'm in the same kitchen as the two biggest meatheads in school. Safe to say, it involved me staring off into the distance while recieving instructions about how to measure things and having a 1980's-esque dream sequence involving lightsabers and pie being lit on fire in the middle of outer space. This is a frequent occurance.

Then in math, I shirked my homework and too k a quiz I know nothing about. I'd rather not talk about it.

In English, we read and signed yearbooks.

Then I walked home, sopping wet from the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment