Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to the Future has made me PARANOID!

Ever since I saw Back to the Future, I've been constantly on the lookout for my future children who may or may not go to my school because they got stuck in a terrible accident involving a crazy old scientist, a DeLorean, a flux capacitor, and some stolen uranium.

Oh, don't you DARE sit there and pretend you don't do this, too.

The key things I look for in a possible Marty McFly are in the list following this sentence:

1. Green eyes. I has green eyes, and it's the least common eye color in the WORLD, so my kid would probably have 'em, too.

2. A slightly (ok, more than slightly) awkward nature, like the one of myself.

3. A strange sense of humor. Is explanation really required?

4. Person takes a particular intrest/no intrest whatsoever in me.

5. Person is a Harry Potter fan (Some people read their children nursery rhymes to bed, I will read Beedle the Bard, or just slightly less gory Harry Potter scenes)

6. Is constantly suggesting I go out with a random dude.

I don't think there's much else to say. Are there any other freaks out there, or is it just me?

3 comments:

  1. It's not just you-I think this all the time! I like your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. Except for half of 'em. We here at Idiocy, Inc. pride ourselves on our atheism, and "Back to the Future" is no Burger King. You can disregard all this crap if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete